Microsoft Licensing services
Business Need:Virtualisation Solutions and Services, Software Licensing, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Configuration Manager, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Azure, Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
Industry Focus:Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Professional Services
Bytes Software Services are the largest software specialist in the UK. Any time you contact one of our team, be it sales, customer service or technical assistance, they will have complete, detailed knowledge of all the products available.
Bytes can help by:
- Identifying the most cost effective and flexible way to license your software, enabling your business to move with future trends
- Being independent - impartially finding you the most suitable software to meet your business’ needs and objectives
- Using our purchasing power to save you money
- UK’s largest Microsoft Corporate Reseller, by revenue, in FY12
- 60 Microsoft Certified Professionals Consultants (most in the UK)
- High level relationships within Microsoft
- Fully Personalised Customer Portal
- Global Coverage with 100’s of International Customers
- Global Corporate Accounts LAR Partner of the Year 2012 – Finalist
- Worldwide Partner of the Year for License Delivery 2010
- Worldwide Partner of the Year for License Delivery 2008
- Worldwide Software Asset Management Partner of the Year 2007
We are currently advising customers on the most appropriate procurement route for their Microsoft software estate, helping them to navigate across the various licensing agreements including Open, OVS, Select Plus and Enterprise Agreement together with more tailored routes such as the Enrolment for Core Infrastructure (ECI) and the Enrolment for Application Platform (EAP).
If you are considering upgrading to Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012, Windows 7, Office 365, Office 2010, SQL 2012 or any other new solution from Microsoft we can help.
Microsoft Licensing services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.