Microsoft Windows Server Implementation and Support
We provide Windows Server support including implementation, upgrade and management, either working alongside your in-house IT personnel, or as a completely outsourced service. Operating to Microsoft best practice, we offer:
- Fast, flexible support at fixed rates, with no hidden costs
- Significant savings compared to an in-house capability
- Remote monitoring to prevent and minimise downtime
- Proactive guidance, enabling budgeting for future growth
Our large, experienced team of Microsoft Windows accredited consultants, based in the City of London, manage and support all versions of Windows including NT, 2000, 2003 and 2008. We have carried out many implementations and upgrades and look after all aspects of Windows infrastructure, including Active Directory, Networking, Group Policies and Anti-virus.
We can operate as your virtual IT department, including remote and on-site presence, or deploy expert support for your own IT staff. You may need to complement in-house Windows skills, provide cover for sickness and holidays, or require access to Windows expertise for problem solving or strategic advice.
- Proactive Windows management, reducing time and effort spent on internal ‘fire fighting’
- Cost effective Windows (and backup) monitoring, 24/7
- An escalation point and access to specialised and experienced Microsoft accredited Windows consultants
- Readily available consultants that can quickly integrate with your existing IT team
- Reduce personnel risks such as holiday, sickness and staff turnover
- Focus on core business and free staff to concentrate on core skills and projects
Please contact us for more information or to discuss your Windows support requirements.