Office 365 – Advice, Implementation, Migration and Support
As a certified Microsoft Cloud Deployment Partner, Perspicuity can help you evaluate, plan, implement and support Office 365 and get the benefits from Cloud Computing.
Our team have moved organisations from of all sizes from 1 to 15,000 users. Our customers range from international organisations with Exchange servers across the globe to smaller organisations using SBS (Small Business Server) or hosted mail accounts.
Our technical team have experience in migrating data from a variety of platforms including Exchange, Google, Notes and other mail platforms such as Cryus.
Our Office 365 services include:
• Business case / ROI: Balancing the costs licensing & migration against at the possible savings against an alternative approach
• Pilot / Proof of Concept: Provision of a dedicated Office 365 environment so you can quickly evaluate the solution. We can include a fully populated SharePoint site – ideal for demonstrations to gain end user buy in
• Licence Sales: We’ll help you understand the licensing options and commercial terms, then assist you throughout the purchase process
• AD Integration: Organisations of any size can take advantage of Active Directory Integration – we can implement both Same-Sign-On and Single-Sign-On
• Deployment and migration: We’ll plan your Cloud Services deployment and seamlessly manage content migration and user transition to minimise disruption and ensure continuity for your business
• SharePoint Consulting: Collaboration, project/task management, workflow and branding are some of the more common tasks our SharePoint consultants get involved in
• Next steps:
• Call or email us to discuss your needs, you can find our details at the top of the page
Office 365 – Advice, Implementation, Migration and Support has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.