Office 365 Pilot Engagement
ICS Solutions are currently enabling clients to experience the Office 365 platform within their own business, evaluating the features and functionality it can bring, and demonstrating the value of the Cloud through Proof of Concept and Pilot Engagements.
The Value of a Pilot?
By engaging in pilot activities, organisations have the ability to leverage knowledge and experience in evaluating Online Services as part of their organisational IT strategy. With minimal investment, organisations can effectively establish Office 365’s suitability for a wider corporate roll out.
What does a Pilot entail?
ICS Solutions can provide our customers with a 25-user end-to-end pilot, which would typically entail:
- Planning, scoping and design workshop
- Installation of Office 365’s prerequisite products
- Exchange 2010 Gateway Server/CAS Role for Rich Co-existence
- Active Directory Federation Services configuration for Single Sign-On experience
- Domain setup, Network and Firewall routing
- Account creation and content migration
- Client software update and configuration
- Creation of a SharePoint environment (if required), for example:
- File Share replacement/Document repository
- Team and Department sites
- Configuration of Unified Messaging and integration
- Roll back planning and documentation (optional)
This model has proven successful to our existing clients and offers organisations the opportunity to embrace all the features within Office 365 without business disruption and heavy investment.
Office 365 Pilot Engagement has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.