Provision of IT services and recycled equipment to Kent based charities
- Free of charge needs analysis and current network health check
- Price evaluation, sale of hardware and software licences
- Project management / pre-implementation planning
- Full training - customers can follow the install to learn whilst the work is being completed and save money on ongoing maintenance / configuration
- In house and on site hardware configuration - Data migration
- Post installation review
- Ongoing pro-active support both on site and remotely
Provision of IT services and recycled equipment to Kent based charities has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Other Professional Services Offered by this Company
- Microsoft Licencing and Software Asset Management ( SAM ) Services
- Comprehensive tailored Windows network and server solutions for small to medium enterprises. IT solutions include IT specification, licencing, provision,...
- Exchange server 2013 installations and migrations for both in house and hosted environment