Cloud Computing with Customer Management
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Marketing Communications, Sales Pipeline, Lead Management, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint... (more)
Industry Focus:Environmental Sustainability, Financial Services, General - Applicable to All
The Cloud is fundamentally changing the way businesses communicate with their customers and staff and how information is shared across the organisation.
Customer Management costs significantly less than running your own Microsoft CRM solution at your own premises and enables you to:
- Monitor your entire customer lifecycle from first contact to ongoing service
- Effectively manage your company’s profitability and growth
- Enjoy a fast, flexible and user-friendly CRM solution
- Use familiar applications like Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Swap simple contact management for detailed customer insight
No additional hardware, software or specialist technical resource required, your live trial will be up and running in approximately 1 day.
Our Professional Services team are always on hand to discuss all your requirements for Cloud Computing.
- Revolutionise your business with business email, customer management and business intranet you can increase your sales, create accurate sales forecasts, measure your return on investment and reduce travel costs.
- Make productivity easier by giving everyone endless ways to work, communicate and collaborate from anywhere at any time and on any device – in the Cloud, you make the rules.
- Energy use and emissions can be reduced by more than 90% using Cloud services, making Cloud an efficient and effective solution to your Green strategy
Why Outsourcery for cloud?
Outsourcery is recognised as a world-leading and internationally award-winning Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and provider of unified communications (UC) solutions to businesses of all sizes. Here’s why you should talk to us:
- 9 Microsoft competencies with Gold for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft’s worldwide Hosting Solutions Partner of the Year 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics Hosting Partner of the Year 2010
- 2011 Finalist Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year
- Named into the President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics 2010 & 2011