Cobweb Hosted Exchange 2007
Service Type:Hosting Service
Business Need:E-mail Hosting and Management, Mobile Devices and Applications, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Office 2007 System, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
Industry Focus:Education, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services
Helping businesses communicate more efficiently and effectively. Based on Microsoft Exchange 2007, a managed email solution with premier productivity, security and privacy. Cobweb provides the service with a money-back Service Level Agreement, 24/7 support and assurances that email is being managed by a MICROSOFT GOLD CERTIFIED PARTNER and an ISO9001, ISO27001 and ISO14001 organisation. Hosted in an ISO27001 accredited data centre located in Docklands, London, UK.
- Full Microsoft Office Outlook functionality, shared calendar and scheduling, track and organise contacts, create and manage tasks
- Security, includes MessageLabs anti-virus and anti-spam software as standard
- UK-based 24/7 Support
- Future proof solution (server & functionality upgrades), easily add users and additional service functionality
- Hosted Exchange is available in two tiers, selected on a per-user basis as appropriate
- Business Email - 2GB mailbox
- Full functionality of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Microsoft Exchange Server, i.e information sharing, meeting scheduling and Public Folder support. Each Premium Mailbox user receives a full copy of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Functionality of mailbox through Outlook Web Access. Support for Windows Mobile ActiveSync for Email, Calendar, Contact and Tasks.
- Web Mail 500MB providing all of functionality above, but excludes a copy of Microsoft Office Outlook.
Cobweb Hosted Exchange
Reviewed by:badders99 Reviewed on:12/07/2011
Happy with Cobweb Hosted Exchange
Reviewed by:Nigel524 Reviewed on:26/01/2010
Cobweb hosted exchange
Reviewed by:CALMcampaign Reviewed on:26/01/2010
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.