Cobweb Hosted Exchange 2013
Service Type:Hosting Service
Business Need:E-mail Hosting and Management, Cloud Computing - General, Cloud Migration
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Cobweb Hosted Exchange is based on Microsoft Exchange 2013 Enterprise edition and, combined with Microsoft Office Outlook, the service offers mobile, remote and desktop email access with state-of-the-art productivity, security and privacy.
Delivered as a fully managed solution with 24/7 support, you will never have to worry about the security, integrity or delivery of your email again. With a guaranteed service level and predictable monthly costs, you can experience significantly lower Total Cost of Ownership for your messaging and collaboration needs.
The Cobweb Hosted Exchange service has three mailbox types that can be used within a single organisation. By providing the correct level of functionality to each user within the organisation, this will ensure your optimum cost of ownership.
- Secure system delivered from ISO 27001-accredited, Tier 3+ UK data centres
- Predictable monthly OpEx costs that scale with your company growth
- ‘Just in Time’ scale for capacity, storage and incremental user growth, allowing you to maximise the utilisation of the service without upfront CapEx investment
- Product updates, efficiency improvements and financially guaranteed performance
For your users:
- Email access anywhere, anytime
- Collaboration with shared contacts, calendar, tasks and notes
- Industry-leading antispam and antivirus protection from Symantec.cloud
- 24/7 expert support from qualified individuals, available to both administrators and users
Cobweb Hosted Exchange 2013 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.