Communicate Corporate Vision Service with Microsoft SharePoint
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Web Design and Development, Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Document Management
Works With:Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Our customers often describe the following challenges when discussing corporate communications:
- Our employees struggle to understand the company’s vision
- Our employees feel uninformed about on-going changes to our portfolio of products and services
- Our current intranet is out of touch with our current brand manifesto and cultural aspirations
- The intranet has become an integral part of the organisation’s culture but is failing to meet the growing expectations of its users
- Our employees see the intranet as an important tool but feel that the current solution is a hindrance to their day-to-day activities
- Our users are turning to alternative and unsupported applications which is resulting in segregated knowledge across teams and missed opportunities for knowledge sharing.
Many of our customers use the launch of a new intranet and the introduction of a customer facing portal to promote a unique brand vision to employees and customers alike. We have extensive experience of working with global customers such as Xerox, Bibby Financial Services and EMI Music to create intranet and extranet solutions that are driven by brand value and cultural alignment.
We are currently delivering a 25,000 user extranet solution for Xerox that is entirely owned and driven by the global marketing team where the focus is on managing the Xerox brand identity and ensuring the highest quality of service across its global base of partners. With solutions like this, the technology, however complex, simply has to work. The real challenge and conversely the real value that we bring is getting the user experience right, because regardless of the quality and quantity of content inside the solution, the user experience will either bring people closer together or alienate them, strengthen the brand or weaken it, improve engagement with customers or drive them elsewhere.
We help our customers create intranet and extranet solutions that:
- Support the delivery of a brand manifesto
- Drive cultural alignment across an often diverse and geographically dispersed business
- Encourage cultural change, collaboration and knowledge transfer
- Promote transparency, pride, integrity and innovation in each employee.
For more information please visit – www.imgroup.com
Communicate Corporate Vision Service with Microsoft SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.