Freedom of Information Solution management Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Business Process Management, Compliance
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Every public authority has an obligation to conform with the Code of Practice relating to requests made under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000.
The challenge is to ensure that the requests are logged and routed to the most appropriate individual. Furthermore, the management tools must be available to ensure that the requests are serviced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
IMGROUP is the UK primary solution provider for managing Freedom of Information requests based on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The IMGROUP FOI solution is available as an on-premise, Online or as a G-Cloud* service.
The pre-built solution allows any authority to:
- automate the creation of reporting as defined in Ministry of Justice – Summary guidance on publishing Freedom of Information data.
This includes the auto-creation and distribution of:
- Q1-Q3 Reporting
- Q4 and Annual ‘mop-up’ Reporting
- log each request and provide automated acknowledgements
- differentiate between FOI and EIR (Environmental Information Regulation) requests
- allow requesters to track their request via a secure internet service
- automatically allocate cases to the appropriate individual, based on the detail of the information requested
- more easily track vexatious and persistent requests, as defined in the Act
- alert managers when service levels are about to be exceeded
- perform ‘one-click’ anonymity of personal information
- access a knowledge library of common requests and responses
- output a ‘Disclosure Log’ to determine those FOI requests to be published / disclosed publically
Whilst this solution is highly effective in managing the Freedom of Information request process, this solution can also be used for other forms of case management.
Examples include Patient Advice & Liaison Service cases, complaint handling and media requests.
The G-Cloud Programme:
The G-Cloud Programme is a cross government initiative led by the Ministry of Justice under the direction of the Chief Information Officer Delivery Board. The initial focus is to introduce cloud based ICT services into government departments, local authorities and the wider public sector.
IMGROUP are an authorised provider of Microsoft Dynamics CRM advisory, planning, deployment and migration services through the CloudStore.
Freedom of Information Solution management Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.