Freedom of Information Solution management Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Business Process Management, Compliance
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Every public authority has an obligation to conform with the Code of Practice relating to requests made under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000.
The challenge is to ensure that the requests are logged and routed to the most appropriate individual. Furthermore, the management of tools must be available to ensure that requests are serviced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
IMGROUP is the UK primary solution provider for managing FOI requests based on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The IMGROUP FOI solution is available as an on-premise, Online or as a G-Cloud service.
The solution allows:
• Automation of report creation as defined by Ministry of Justice – Summary guidance on publishing Freedom of Information data.
Including the auto-creation and distribution of:
• Q1-Q3 Reporting
• Q4 and Annual ‘mop-up’ Reporting
• log each request and provide automated acknowledgements
• differentiate between FOI and EIR (Environmental Information Regulation) requests
• allow requesters to track their request via a secure internet service
• automatically allocate cases to the appropriate individual, based on the information requested
• more easily track vexatious and persistent requests, as defined in the Act
• alert managers when service levels are about to be exceeded
• access a knowledge library of common requests and responses
• output a ‘Disclosure Log’ to determine those FOI requests to be published / disclosed publically
This solution can also be used for other forms of case management. E.g. Patient Advice and Liaison Service cases, complaint handling and media requests.
Freedom of Information Solution management Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.