Insight Technology Solution – Microsoft Cloud Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Office 365
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Insight has developed a dedicated Cloud Services Division consisting of a team of cloud computing specialists, incorporating Microsoft’s Online software as a service BPOS/ Office 365, In-Tune and CRM Online.
This division is constantly adding a portfolio of services with the aim to enable clients from all sectors, from 5 seats through to enterprise level, to successfully adopt cloud technology. These services range from basic set up through to customisation and management of Microsoft Online Services to fit the needs of your organisation.
Comprehensive Set Up, Implementation, Training and Support Services - ongoing support can be provided by Insight Technical Consultants directly to your administrators. For your end-users, the Cloud Skills Academy is an online e-learning resource which complements the Cloud Skills training courses:
- Telephone support direct to experienced Microsoft Online Services Consultants
- Interactive support through web conferencing facilities for Administrators to assist with complex configuration or integration issues
- On-line e-learning resource for your end-users
Email Migration Service migrates the customer from their existing legacy mail server (e.g. Microsoft Exchange 2003, Lotus Domino, Novell Groupwise) with the interactive assistance of experienced technical specialists. The service has variants suitable for small businesses, mid-market and distributed Enterprise customers:
- Managed transition
- Suitability Assessment stage allows go/no go decision
- Deployment process allowing staged transition from existing mail-server(s)
- User training programs
- On-going support and education options
Cloud Skills training courses provide migration and transition assistance for your users to get the best out of Microsoft Online Services.
- Virtual training courses delivered by instructors using web and telephone conferencing to your users desks
- Short one hour sessions to maximise learning and minimise business impact
- Tailored courses for users migrating to the cloud
- The Cloud Skills Academy is an online e-learning resource which complements the Cloud Skills training courses with self-paced learning and is an essential support resource for your end-users and helpdesk