Media Industry Services
The media and broadcasting industry is under pressure like never before. The switch to digital services and the integration of web services and social media into the broadcast medium have brought a host of new competitors into the market. Traditional broadcast companies are now having to compete with a huge range of new players from internet based video platforms like YouTube to major technology companies now looking to break into the content market.
As smart TV makes personalising and sharing content part of the viewing experience, traditional broadcasters need to have a far greater understanding of who is watching what and on which device in order to compete. Having an accurate view of Programme viewing habits, advertising viewing and platform drifts as well as being able to analyse advertising revenue, Programme costs and Programme ROI results have become a must for any company competing in the TV market.
The inherent complexity of Broadcast Audience Research Board (BARB) data can prove to be a significant barrier to accurate analysis. IMGROUP has worked with some of Britain’s best known media companies; including ITV, Five, BBC, Turner, CNN and EMI amongst others.
How Can IMGROUP Help You?
- Innovative thought leadership in media – based on a rich portfolio of solutions
- Audience and advertising optimisation analytics frameworks
- Content management (Rights copyright and distribution management)
- Innovative technology architectures for “New media age” information delivery
- Linear and non-linear programme management and audience insights
- Integration of internet TV and large scale real time data management
- Big Data cloud solutions with social media data integration
Media Industry Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.