Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Government
Service Type:Hosting Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Sales Pipeline, Lead Management
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Central and Local Government can serve citizens and businesses more effectively with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Your organisation can:
- Deliver timely, high-quality service that focuses on citizens’ needs.
- Automate processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Use technology to support collaboration and decision making across departments and agencies.
- Work from within Microsoft Office Outlook for ease of use and productivity.
To achieve the maximum benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Government we can develop your CRM system to meet your bespoke requirements. Our highly trained and experienced Professional Services team will visit your premises to capture requirements, then scope out the technical specifications. This will enable you to fully utilise your CRM solution bespoke to your needs.
- With Dynamics CRM you can centralise client records, removing the barriers to cross-agency collaboration.
- Easily schedule follow-up appointments and use alerts for proactive notification.
- Managing your constituents’ interactions with organisations is critical to effectiveness. Because CRM looks and acts like an extension of Microsoft Office Outlook, your employees will find it easy to use, so they can respond quickly to citizens’ needs.
- Government agencies can benefits from Dynamics CRM’s powerful analysis and reporting tools which simplify the identification of needs and problems to enable you to proactively address them.
- Set up a standardised, automated process in Dynamics CRM which simplifies grant administering and helps ensure compliance with legislative directives.
- Government departments can manage personnel, budgeting, acquisition, inventory, training, public affairs, cases and multiple business applications, all from within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Please visit our website to see how other Microsoft solutions may benefit your organisation and read how our customers benefit from working with Outsourcery: http://www.outsourcery.co.uk/casestudies/
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Government has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.