Reduce IT costs with Cloud Computing
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Industry Focus:Environmental Sustainability, Financial Services, General - Applicable to All
The cloud’s ability to save you money doesn’t end with decreased IT spending. It can extend to making your front-line business operations more agile and reliable and your business more competitive, which can help you actually add revenue. Using the cloud, you can deploy software and products more quickly and respond to market opportunities globally in a fraction of the time required today.
Reduce Costs with Cloud Computing:
- Pay only for what you use, as you use it
- Control server sprawl
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Reduce IT hardware, software, and/or services costs
- Reduce data centre facility costs
- Decrease IT management further with IT as a Service.
- Simplify IT chargeback models.
Gartner predicts that by 2012, 20% of businesses will own no IT assets.
Visit www.outsourcery.co.uk to find out more about how Cloud Computing can benefit your organisation.
Our Professional Services team are on hand to discuss all your requirements for Cloud Computing.
Why Outsourcery for cloud?
Outsourcery is recognised as a world-leading and internationally award-winning Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and provider of unified communications (UC) solutions to businesses of all sizes. Here’s why you should talk to us:
- 9 Microsoft competencies with Gold for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft’s worldwide Hosting Solutions Partner of the Year 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics Hosting Partner of the Year 2010
- 2011 Finalist Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year
- Named into the President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics 2010 & 2011
Reduce IT costs with Cloud Computing has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.