Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Industry Focus:Financial Services, General - Applicable to All
Employers have always tended to view remote working with a degree of suspicion, based upon the common view that employees cannot work as productively away from the office. And prior to the Internet revolution, this was in all likelihood true.
Being away from the office would mean a lack of access to important files, documents and IT tools, and as a consequence, the range of functions an employee could perform would be limited. Any work done on a home PC could be transferred to an enterprise computer via disc, but this still required the individual to visit the office eventually.
Now you can improve team communication, reduce travel costs and get closer to customers, with help from advanced communications technology, allowing you to:
- Reduce travel costs - by setting up meetings online, you can present as if your customers were in the room. Show presentations, amend documents and collaborate on a virtual whiteboard.
- Keep in touch with the business - with access to e-mail from virtually anywhere on any devices.
- Be more responsive - edit documents and review presentations on the go.
- Be prepared for the unexpected - help your teams work effectively and flexibly when faced with problems like road closures, rail strikes and floods.
- Save money - with a complete communications solution throughout your entire business, including voice management from your desktop and on-site conferencing.
Our Professional Services team are on hand to discuss all your requirements for Remote Working.
Outsourcery is recognised as a world-leading and internationally award-winning Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and provider of unified communications (UC) solutions to businesses of all sizes.
Here’s why you should talk to us:
- 9 Microsoft competencies with Gold for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Microsoft’s worldwide Hosting Solutions Partner of the Year 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics Hosting Partner of the Year 2010
- 2011 Finalist Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year
- Named into the President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics 2010 & 2011