SharePoint 2010 solutions: Portals, Intranets, Extranets, Websites, Content Management Systems
Our dynamic team provides innovative, high quality SharePoint 2010 solutions spanning Portals, Intranets, Extranets, Websites and Enterprise-class content and document management systems.
Through focused business consultancy, design, development, integration and support, we ensure our powerful solutions deliver business results specific to each client. Our focus on business results makes us a unique Microsoft Partner to help you get the most from your SharePoint implementation. As a result we have many long standing client relationships across all industries including Financial Services, Professional Services, Education, Utilities and Transport.
Our SharePoint 2010 solutions include:
- Websites: Easy-to-use, bespoke web content management sites, that are visually dynamic, engaging and easy to administer
- Corporate Intranets: Sophisticated intranet solutions for collaboration, document management, search and business intelligence
- Corporate Extranets: Secure, robust extranet sites that enable your business to effectively collaborate with suppliers, partners and clients
- Best Practice and Governance: We can help you ensure that SharePoint is used in a controlled, secure and organised way within your business
- SharePoint Technical Resources: We can provide a team of SharePoint experts to compliment or train your own in-house team
Some of the many benefits our clients achieve through our solutions are:
- Improved team productivity through enhanced communication and knowledge sharing across the organisation
- Faster decision making by providing relevant information at users' fingertips
- Increase competitive advantage by improving responsiveness to customer needs
- Reduced development time and cost
- Increased accuracy and efficiency
- Greater visibility and transparency across the business
SharePoint 2010 solutions: Portals, Intranets, Extranets, Websites, Content Management Systems has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.