Software Asset Management (SAM) services
Software Asset Management (SAM) isn’t just about compliance. Find out how it can make your business more efficient and profitable. And make your life easier!
Bytes can help by:
- Saving you time and money - being one of the first companies to offer SAM, we are best placed to advise you about cost and efficiency saving measures
- Giving you peace of mind - that you are fully compliant and financially efficient
- Making your life easier - by providing services that take the pain away from tracking usage and updating software
We provide expertise and solutions addressing the complexities of understanding what is deployed across your IT estate. We determine what software entitlements you own and your license compliance position. We assist with managing compliance on an on-going basis, ensuring your software contracts are optimised, reducing your software costs and helping you avoid unnecessary expenditure.
Bytes have a range of services that can assist you at a point in time or over the long term. You can engage with us to cleanse inventory data to turn it into useful information, create an effective license position (ELP), analyse and benchmark Software Asset Management (SAM) processes, create a shared vision and plan to improve your organisation’s effectiveness.
- Global Corporate Accounts LAR Partner of the Year 2012 – Finalist
- Worldwide Partner of the Year for License Delivery 2010
- Worldwide Partner of the Year for License Delivery 2008
- Worldwide Software Asset Management Partner of the Year 2007
For further information on our SAM offerings including Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), please visit: www.bytes.co.uk/sam