Software Licensing Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Business Application Development, Software Licensing, Volume Licensing
Works With:Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, System Center, Previous Versions, Virtualisation Desktop - Enterprise Desktop, Windows... (more)
Industry Focus:Education, General - Applicable to All, Non-profit
Phoenix Software has a long established team of software licensing experts with an in-depth knowledge of all Microsoft licensing agreements available to each individual marketplace – corporate, central & local government, NHS, education, housing and the voluntary sector.
With over 35 software licensing specialists, many holding formal Microsoft licensing qualifications up to the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Level, Phoenix are able to cut through the licensing jargon and explain terms such as per processor, per seat/per server, software assurance, authenticated user, as well as the usage rights for all types of server, system and applications licences. We are also proactive in ensuring that customers buy the most suitable type of licence whenever possible and that we assist the customer in purchasing the most cost effective licensing solution relevant to them.
Phoenix also offers a full licensing managed service offering and we have additional management services available for all Enterprise Agreement customers. The Software Assurance benefits available with the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and Select Agreement are administrated and managed through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Services Centre (VLSC). Upon signing the contracts, the customer will nominate a person(s) within the organisation who will be responsible for managing and activating the individual benefits, this job can be quite time consuming. Phoenix Software Ltd offers a Managed Service whereby our dedicated Software Assurance Team would activate the benefits on your behalf, relieving the Administrator of the responsibility. Phoenix would:
- Ascertain your current VLSC status and work with you to ensure your profile is correctly set up
- Ensure correct nominated contacts are set up on the Select/Enterprise agreements and that the correct contacts within your organisation are receiving relevant information from Microsoft
- Provide a full overview of the VLSC Web site and its services – this is usually performed via a conference call but can also be done at the customer site
- Provide a full overview of the VLSC Web site and its associated services, including a full explanation and breakdown of which Software Assurance benefits the customer is entitled to
- Set up Benefit Administrators, contacts and set passwords for the customer
- Allocate Benefit Administrators and contacts to Software Assurance benefits applicable
- Log queries with Microsoft on your behalf
Top Class Licensing Specialists
Reviewed by:ITANDY Reviewed on:30/03/2012
Reviewed by:noir_notions Reviewed on:27/03/2012
Great focus on customer service!
Reviewed by:MrsW9 Reviewed on:08/02/2010
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.