Our Hosted PBX solution enables you to enjoy advanced telephony system features such as on hold, call transfer, voicemail, hunt group set ups and call divert facilities, as well as a number of features to help you handle large volumes of incoming calls. In addition, our integrated unified communications (UC) solution helps you make and receive external calls from within the tools you use every day such as Microsoft Lync or Outlook email.
The Business Benefits of Hosted Voice are:
- No up-front investment - everything is charged for on a monthly rental basis so your cash-flow is protected
- The solution is scalable (from 1 to 1000´s of users) so it grows as your business grows
- The ability to upgrade your existing PBX assets to benefit from the latest UC solutions
- Carry out feature changes yourself, without the need for expensive engineers or lengthy service contracts
- Take away your existing telephone lines and save money on rental fees and call charges.
Our UC solutions help everyone in your organisation to communicate and share information more effectively. From small businesses to large enterprises, UC enables the different technologies within your business to work together. So you can make the most of your existing business tools and help your people to communicate more effectively, travel less and save time.
Our UC offerings include Lync 2010, UC Connect, Hosted PBX and Hosted Video Conferencing.
Unified Communications Telephone Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.