Ever wanted to have a quick meeting with someone in another office, but don’t have the time to travel, conduct the meeting and travel back or the cost for travel and accommodation makes it prohibitive? With Hosted Video Conferencing we can supply a low cost solution to meet your business requirements, tailored to your collaboration needs. Outsourcery host and manage the video bridge for you, providing meeting rooms for different office locations. Users can join the meeting via the actual meeting rooms or via their laptops or desktop PC using OCS or Lync.
What are the benefits of Hosted Video Conferencing?
- No upfront bridge costs - reducing operational costs by paying an affordable monthly fee
- Hold meetings virtually - decrease travel costs and the time it takes to travel, allowing businesses to achieve more in a day, increasing productivity
- Meet instantly when required - allows greater collaboration on projects to gain quicker time to market/completion of product launches, IT deliverables etc.
- No need for remote or mobile workers to travel and attend head office for meetings, they can be included wherever they are - increases motivation and ensures your remote workers feel connected. Decreased travel costs and performance
- Deliver training consistently across the organisation - save training time and expense, as the training can be delivered once to multiple sites
- Cut Co2 emissions - you can still meet face to face without using the car or other modes of transport.
Our Professional Services team are on hand to discuss all your video conferencing requirements.
Video Conferencing has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.