Virtualisation and Management
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Backup and Recovery, Data Management and Migration, Virtualisation Solutions and Services
Works With:Virtualisation Desktop - Microsoft VDI + Citrix XenDesktop, Virtualisation Server - Hyper-V + SCVMM, Windows Server 2008 R2
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Our portfolio of envisioning, planning, design, testing and implementation services for Virtualisation and Management using Windows Server and System Center drive cost and operating efficiencies while protecting virtual and physical environments.
- The highest quality of service at lowest possible costs
- Reduced capital and operational costs
- Reduced complexity by deploying a single management environment for physical and virtualised workloads
- Vastly improved and cost efficient disaster recovery
- Platforms to enable flexible and mobile working
- Server Consolidation through Virtualisation. Consolidate old or out of warranty OS or hardware onto new virtualisation hardware. Significantly reduce cost and increase disaster recovery for virtualised servers
- Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Hyper V
- Microsoft System Centre
- Microsoft Unified Access Gateway
- Microsoft App-V and Virtual Enterprise Hosted Desktop
-Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp.
Virtualisation and Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.