Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
- Company Website: http://hk.insight.com/
Insight is a technology solutions provider serving global and local clients in 170 countries. Today, thousands of clients, including more than 80 percent of the Global Fortune 500, rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business. Insight provides software and licensing services globally. We are aggressively expanding our global capabilities by introducing new offerings, including software and services, to meet emerging needs for our clients worldwide.
- Founded in 1988, headquartered in Tempe, Arizona
- $4.8 billion in revenues in 2007
- Over 5,300 teammates worldwide
- Operations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific
- Leading provider of brand name computing products, software and advanced IT services
- Premier IT service offering with capabilities in High Performance Systems, Networking and Communications, and Enterprise Software
- 2000+ product and industry certifications
- Largest global software reseller with extensive License Management Services
- 200,000 products, $100 million on-hand and $3B virtual inventory
- 18,000 software titles from 3,700 publishers
- Serves Enterprise, SMB and Public Sector clients in 170 countries in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa and Asia-Pacific
- Software lifecycle support for 80 percent of Global Fortune 500. Designated Windows Intune Black Belt.
Insight Enterprises Hong Kong has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Data Platform
- Gold Management and Virtualization
- Gold Software Asset Management
- Gold Volume Licensing
- Silver Collaboration and Content
- Silver Communications
- Silver Devices and Deployment
- Silver Messaging
- Silver Mobility