5nine Manager for Hyper-V provides a local Graphical User Interface for Windows Server including Server Core) and Microsoft® Hyper-V Server. It also allows to manage multiple Microsoft hypervisors of different versions (2012 R2 / 2012 / 2008 R2 SP1) from ONE management console remotely or locally.
It is an ideal Hyper-V management and monitoring solution for all Microsoft virtualization environments.
You can use it when Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SC VMM), or even Hyper-V Manager are not available for GUI-less Core or Free versions of Windows Server, or Microsoft Hyper-V Server.
- Manage multiple Microsoft hypervisors of different versions (2012 R2 / 2012 / 2008 R2 SP1) from one management console remotely or locally
- A local Graphical User Interface for Windows Server and Microsoft® Hyper-V Server
- Live Migration of virtual machines between cluster nodes
- Cluster storage information
- Virtual Machines Guest Connection View – Remotely connect, view and administer individual Virtual Machines
- VM Import/export new
- Clone VM new
- Copy Hyper-V settings to another host new
- Real-time monitoring and alerting with included 5nine Cloud Monitor for Hyper-V
- Generation 2 VM support for Windows Server 2012 R2
- Enhanced Virtual disk manager
- IOPS throttling that allows to limit I/O operations of individual Virtual Machine to improve overall system performance
- New Create Virtual Machine Wizard
- Virtual Clipboard
- Copying files between Virtual Machines and between Virtual Machines and Hosts (through Virtual 'Transfer Disk')
- File Manager
- Hyper-V System Summary Status reporting - Shows all possible statuses of your Virtual Machines including:
-- Virtual CPU information for each Virtual Machine – See the number of logical processors, virtual machine reserve, limit and relative weight for each Virtual Machine
-- Virtual Memory information for each Virtual Machine – See the dynamic memory usage status, minimum and maximum RAM, memory buffer, static memory size and memory weight for each Virtual Machine
-- Virtual Network information for each Virtual Machine – Provides a list of all virtual adapters and shows the virtual network name, virtual network type, external adapter name for external virtual network, dynamic MAC-address mode and the static MAC-address for each virtual adapter
5nine Manager for Hyper-V has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.