As a certified partner of Microsoft, we develop and implement special solutions for Maintenance and Technical Works Management. We continue to supervise the system constantly, realize the flexible adaptations to your business processes and attend to your needs on site. The flexibility enables a step-by-step expansion of the specific company maintenance solution up to a level of condition-oriented, prognostic maintenance. Add-on modules enable continual adaptation of your existing systems. In this way, extensions to your solution for new organizational and business sectors are possible. In addition to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV standards, this is particularly applicable to the certified business solutions provided by our partners.
- Plant management with a flexible plant data model. System browser which displays the technical objects clearly.
- High performance job management with status tracing, alarm system and budget plan management for the entire management.
- .NET based mobile data compilation, providing flexible support for all business processes.
- Factory accounts with vehicle management.
- Condition-oriented, preventive maintenance through measuring data which automatically proposes maintenance activities stored in the system according to the set and limit values.
- Maintenance histories which contain all the necessary technical and business information.
- Spare part management and material management, Resource management, Technical purchase.
- Schedule and capacity planning with a Gantt diagram in which the resources can be implemented using Drag-and-Drop.
- Reports and analyses.
The concept of technical objects, system/process identification and installation sites is the key to a modern system data model. In addition, unalterable histories are also recorded for all components.
MAIN TOOL Maintenance and Enterprise Asset Management System has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.