5nine Manager for Hyper-V is an easy-to-use and cost-effective management solution for Microsoft Hyper-V. It provides most of the features of Microsoft System Center VMM that SMBs need for everyday Hyper-V management. 5nine Manager allows customers to:
- Dramatically simplify and save money on Hyper-V management
- Get a user-friendly management GUI for Windows Server Core and Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Manage different Hyper-V versions (2012 R2/ 2012/ 2008 R2 SP1) from a single console.
- And more
5nine Manager could be run either locally or remotely. The solution also provides cluster management capabilities, built-in performance monitoring and agentless antivirus.
1. Capitalize on a Hyper-V management tool designed specifically for SMBs
5nine Manager addresses the unique Hyper-V management needs of small and medium businesses (SMBs). It is affordable, easy to use and provides most of the features of Microsoft System Center VMM.
2. Simplify management of different versions of Hyper-V with a single interface
Eliminate the stress of managing multiple versions of Hyper-V. 5nine Manager supports managing all versions of Hyper-V from a single console.
3. Shift performance with a GUI for Windows Server Core and Microsoft Hyper-V Server
Tired of using PowerShell? Become more productive with Hyper-V by utilizing the user-friendly graphic user interface when working locally on Windows Server Core or Microsoft Hyper-V Server.
4. Stay informed on key Hyper-V performance indicators
Increase uptime of your Hyper-V network and close performance gaps in advance with 5nine Manager. Get instant alerts on key performance indicators of Hyper-V hosts, clusters, and VMs.
5. Protect Hyper-V infrastructure with agentless antivirus
Achieve antivirus protection with no significant impact on server performance. 5nine Manager with AV Plugin installs only once per host and provides real-time protection of VMs. It also performs incremental security scans up to 50x faster than competitors.
5nine Manager for Hyper-V has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.