Messageware AttachView provides OWA users with secure access to email attachments by converting documents into secure HTML web pages, extending Microsoft’s WebReady Viewing feature to over 400 different file types.
To prevent data exposure, AttachView gives Exchange Administrators granular control over attachment security settings, such as the user’s ability to view, open, print, or save documents.
In addition to the added security, AttachView also gives OWA users advanced features like the ability to view files without the native applications, view Track Changes revisions in Microsoft Word and PDF documents, rotate/zoom images, and use hyperlinked tables of contents when viewing multi-paged documents. This improves the user’s ability to work efficiently when accessing their mail remotely.
AttachView features include:
- Secure attachments in the Inbox, Contacts, Calendar, SharePoint folders, Internal Server Shares, and Public Folders
- Ability to view over 400 different files types, eliminating the need to purchase and install applications on client machines
- Ability to view Track Changes revisions in Microsoft Word and PDF documents means that documents are not unknowingly forwarded without reviewing edits
- View markup revision dates and authors
- Control print functions in OWA attachments so that users do not have the option to print an attachment from an untrusted computer, eliminating the risk of confidential documents being left behind or exposed on public printers
- Fastest attachment conversion available today - single instance store results in less strain on the server than OWA without AttachView
- Flexible, granular security settings allow for admins to control a user’s ability to view, open, save, or print an email attachment
- Access and functionality control based on IP address, user groups, corporate device recognition, and additional criteria allows for alignment with company security policies
- Compatible with perimeter security products such as ISA Server, Forefront TMG, Forefront UAG, and RSA
- Integration with SSL VPN and is SA fully supported
Acquire Messageware AttachView on its own or as part of the Messageware OWA Server Suite.
Messageware AttachView is available for Exchange 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003.
AttachView for Outlook Web App/Access (OWA) has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.