Cloud Computing means that OneNet runs your software applications on our hardware and delivers them back to your users over a secure communications link. Your software partners continue their support to you as normal.
What are the benefits?
- You only pay for what you use.
- Turn fixed IT equipment capital costs into variable costs.
- Very strong security.
- No IT hardware to manage.
- Scale up or down for a fixed rate per user or service.
- More flexible and agile IT future.
- Pioneer and market leader in Cloud Computing.
- 26 year IT history.
- 10 year history of Cloud Computing.
- Technology leader with strong vendor relationships.
- Strong reputation, trusted partner.
- Enterprise-class computing.
OneNet Hyper-V Solution has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.