This five-day course provides in-depth training on implementing, configuring, managing and troubleshooting Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environments. It covers core AD DS concepts and functionality as well as implementing Group Policies, performing backup and restore and monitoring and troubleshooting Active Directory related issues. After completing this course students will be able to configure AD DS in their Windows Server 2008 and Windows server 2008 R2 environments.
The course also provides a direct mapping to the objective domain of the 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features and functionality of Active Directory Domain Services.
- Perform secure and efficient administration of Active Directory.
- Manage users and service accounts.
- Manage groups.
- Manage computer accounts.
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy.
- Manage enterprise security and configuration by using Group Policy settings.
- Secure administration.
- Improve the security of authentication in an AD DS Domain.
- Configure Domain Name System.
- Administer AD DS domain controllers.
- Manage sites and Active Directory Replication.
- Monitor, maintain and back up directory Service to ensure Directory Service continuity.
- Manage multiple domains and forests.
Those intending to take the 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring exam will also benefit from attendance at this course. You can take this exam at our office, as we are Prometric Authorized Testing Center. Prometric is the only provider who delivers Microsoft technical exams.
Training: Configuring and Troubleshooting Active Directory Domain Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.