This three-day Microsoft Official Course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design a secure network infrastructure. Topics include assembling the design team, modeling threats, and analyzing security risks in order to meet business requirements for securing computers in a networked environment. The course encourages decision-making skills through real-life scenarios that the target audience may encounter. You are given the task of collecting the information and sorting through the details to resolve the given security requirement.
This course is intended for IT systems engineers and security specialists who are responsible for establishing security policies and procedures for an organization. Students should have one to three years of experience designing related business solutions.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan a framework for network security.
- Identify threats to network security.
- Analyze security risks.
- Design security for physical resources.
- Design security for computers.
- Design security for accounts and services.
- Design security for authentication.
- Design security for data.
- Design security for data transmission.
- Design security for network perimeters.
- Design an incident response procedure.
All training participant will receive Microsoft official courseware and completion certificate.
Training: Designing Security for Microsoft Network has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.