We offer the following Microsoft Official Courses:
- 10774 : Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 10775 : Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 10777 : Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 10778 : Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 50400 : Designing, Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution for Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- 50555 : Visualizing Data with SQL 2008 R2 and Report Builder 3.0
- 50595 : Master Data Services with SQL 2008 R2
- 50596 : Dashboards for Monitoring, Analyzing and Managing
- 6231 : Maintaining A MS SQL Server 2008 Database
- 6232 : Implementing a MS SQL Server 2008 Database
- 6234 : Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services
- 6235 : Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
-6236 : Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
-6158 : Updating Your SQL Server 2005 Skills to SQL Server 2008
All training participants will receive certificate upon completion.
For those who want to get the recognition for the knowledge and expertise may want to earn Microsoft Certification:
- MCSA SQL Server 2012
- MCSE Data Platform
- MCSE Business Intelligence
or pass individual Microsoft exam conducted at our office. We are Prometric Authorized Testing Center.
Training: MS SQL Server Database has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.