Training: Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server
We offer these Microsoft Official Courses to assist administrators in configuring, managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server:
- 10165 : Updating Your Skills from Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007 to Exchange 2010 SP1
- 10233 : Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP2
- 10135 : Configuring, Managing & Troubleshooting Ms Exchange Server 2010
- 5047 : Introduction to Installing & Managing MS Exchange Server 2007 SP1
- 5049 : Managing Messaging Security Using MS Exchange Server 2007
- 5051 : Monitoring & Troubleshooting MS Exchange 2007
- 3938 : Updating Your Skills from MS Exchange Server 2000 to MS Exchange Server 2007
All training participants will receive Microsoft official courseware and completion certificate.
Microsoft also offers professional certification in Exchange Server:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 – Configuration
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Master (MCM)
You can take any of the Microsoft exams at our office, as we are Prometric and Certiport Authorized Testing Center.
Training: Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.