Training: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services with Exchange and SharePoint
This four-day Microsoft Official course provides students with the knowledge and skills to deploy Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and to understand the role AD RMS plays in a wider infrastructure and how it interacts with other Microsoft technologies.
This course is intended for experienced systems administrators who have working experience and background knowledge of Windows Server 2008, and basic understanding of Active Directory, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Exchange Server technologies. Basic knowledge of DNS, general networking, and PKI principles is also helpful.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand AD RMS architecture, and the role the product plays as part of a wider infrastructure.
- Understand the AD RMS interaction model with other Microsoft technologies.
- Install and provision AD RMS and understand installation pre requisites and best practices.
- Understand how several other Microsoft technologies use AD RMS to protect documents and email messages.
- Understand how to use AD RMS on server applications such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Create, manage, and distribute rights policy templates as AD RMS administrators.
- Understand the different trust relationships that can extend AD RMS protection beyond your infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot common issues in the core infrastructure, product installation, and product usage.
All training participants will receive Microsoft official courseware and completion certificate.
Training: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services with Exchange and SharePoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.