We offer following Microsoft Official Courses to assist IT Professionals in configuring, installing and administering Windows 7:
- 50218 : Windows 7 Training for Developers
- 50225 : Managing Windows Environment with Group Policy
- 50292 : Administering and Maintaining Windows 7
- 50321 : Windows 7, Configuring Technology Specialist
- 50331 : Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- 6291 : Updating Your Technology Skills from Windows XP to Windows 7
- 6292 : Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
- 6293 : Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 in the Enterprise
- 6294 : Planning and Managing Windows 7 Desktop Development and Environments
All participants will receive Microsoft official courseware and completion certificate.
For those who want to be an expert and be recognised for their skills in Windows 7 may want to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Desktop Infrastructure Certification. You can take any of the exam at our office, as we are Prometric Authorized testing center.
Training: Windows 7 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.