Industry Focus:Education, Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Professional Services, Telecommunications
- Company Website: http://www.dell.com/Learn/ie/en/rc1078533/by-service-type?c=ie&l=en&s=biz&cs=RC1078533&~ck=mn&delphi:gr=true
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services they trust and value. Uniquely enabled by its direct business model, Dell is a leading global systems and services company and No. 34 on the Fortune 500.
Dell is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner and has been the No. 1 PC supplier to small and medium businesses in Ireland for the past 10 years running.
With over 140,000 systems shipped per day, Dell has become a trusted name for technology products from home users to the enterprise business level. We have nearly 2 billion interactions with our customers every year.
We were the first vendor to offer DisplayPort technology on a commercially available monitor, and were a major driver in having it accepted as the industry standard. Dell is reinventing the way the world uses information technology, and how we demonstrate our commitment to responsible and sustainable business practices.
Applications from this company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Application Development
- Gold Application Lifecycle Management
- Gold Business Intelligence
- Gold Collaboration and Content
- Gold Communications
- Gold Customer Relationship Management
- Gold Data Platform
- Gold Devices and Deployment
- Gold Distributor
- Gold Hosting
- Gold Identity and Access
- Gold Intelligent Systems
- Gold Learning
- Gold Management and Virtualization
- Gold Messaging
- Gold Midmarket Solution Provider
- Gold OEM
- Gold Server Platform
- Gold Small Business
- Gold Software Asset Management
- Gold Volume Licensing
- Silver Application Integration
- Silver Enterprise Resource Planning
- Silver Project and Portfolio Management