ISC: SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS)
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Server Management and Installation, Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Document Management
Works With:Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
What is SDPS?
SharePoint Deployment Planning Services allows Microsoft Software Assurance customers to use their SA Benefits to pay certified partners for SharePoint deployment and upgrade services.
Simply put, Microsoft will pay for the expertise required to deploy or enhance a system correctly. ISC is one the select partners qualified to deliver SDPS. We use our experience and expertise to explain how to create a successful solution using best practise and discuss how other clients and how they achieved their goals.
Depending on your level of Software Assurance Benefit, you could be eligible for 1, 3, 5, 10 or 15-days of consulting services for:
- SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2007 Project: New Project Portal, Designing a Document Management System, Focus on a particular process like Content Management or Search, Find out how best SharePoint can address your business requirements
- SharePoint Internet Sites Planning: How to leverage SharePoint for your intranet, extranet and internet, Simplify Content Management
- SharePoint 2010 Upgrade Planning: Create a Migration Plan, Gain an understanding of the upgrade process
SDPS is highly effective, it helps remove the barriers associated in implementing a new system by lowering the cost of deployment and allowing organisations to get more out of its SharePoint investment:
- Customised SharePoint deployment and upgrade roadmap
- Deploy or Upgrade faster
- Leverage best practices from Microsoft and certified consultants
- Lower the cost of your SharePoint deployment
- Ensure your SharePoint solution is deployed correctly
ISC: SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS) has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.