Implementing IT Infrastructure
RICOH Infrastructure Assessments are delivered by a certified consultant who possesses vast infrastructure knowledge.
The engagement lets you quickly inventory your IT environment and assess hardware and software readiness for migration, providing custom reports detailing hardware, device and operating system readiness.
Our Infrastructure Assessments provide you with actionable information from the start.
In a matter of hours you get answers to key questions such as:
- Which of my PCs can run Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 and Office 365?
- Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform? What is the TCO-ROI?
- What next steps should I take to plan a private cloud?
- Which of my servers are capable of migrating to Windows Server 2008 R2, or can be virtualized using Hyper-V?
- Where can I find Microsoft SQL Server 2000, MySQL, Oracle, and Sybase instances for migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2?
- Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
Implementing IT Infrastructure has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.