An Azure Assessment and Discovery Workshop
As technical advisors to Microsoft, for Cloud and integration, Solidsoft has devised a series of Azure Assessment and Discovery Workshops that will help you assess your current business needs, highlight the challenges and deliver a Cloud Services strategy.
Our consultants will help you understand the value and cost savings that a move to Microsoft’s Cloud Services will bring to your business. The workshops include a full functional overview of Windows Azure, SQL Azure and AppFabric.
Windows Azure is Microsoft’s Cloud computing platform and enables you to build, host and scale applications in Microsoft data centres. They require no up-front investment in hardware, no long term commitment and you only pay for the resources you use.
The powerful scalability of the Azure cloud computing platform helps organisations address spikes in customer demand in hours instead of weeks; one organisation saw a change from 6 hours instead of 6 weeks to modify computing capacity in order to meet their customer’s needs. Other organisations have seen their subscription costs cut by 50% compared to their traditional hosting provider charges.
Solidsoft’s Azure Discovery workshops are customised to your particular needs. They take place over a two day period and include:
- Identification of your organisational priorities including a business overview discussion with key stakeholders.
- An overview of the Cloud and how it can help your business.
- An explanation of Microsoft’s Cloud propositions with reference to:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- A functional overview of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- An explanation of the commercial operating models and advantages of moving capital expenditure into operational expenditure.
The outcomes from the workshop will be documented in a report that will include:
- An estimate of the achievable savings that will be yielded when migrating to the relevant Cloud Services.
- A high level plan for delivering either a proof of concept or pilot project including success criteria.
- A delivery roadmap and strategy for maximising value from moving to the Cloud
- An overview of the agreed next steps
For further details contact Pam McClelland on:
Phone: 01256 375 700
An Azure Assessment and Discovery Workshop has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Other Professional Services Offered by this Company
- Automating Business Process with InfoPath and SharePoint 2010- Let Solidsoft help transform your business by changing your paper forms into electronic...
- BizTalk Server Consultancy Services from Microsoft's Worldwide Application Integration Partner of the Year 2011
- Microsoft BizTalk Server Consultancy Services: World class advice, delivery and guidance on the effective adoption and implementation of Microsoft BizTalk...