Syntel is a development partner to many Fortune 500 organizations in nearly every industry. We also provide product engineering services and solutions to several leading off-the-shelf software companies. Our development services - including new developments, enhancements and application consolidation - are focused on helping you meet emerging business and technology challenges and requirements.
Components of our development capability include:
- Latest to legacy technology capabilities: Our application and technology services are built on the premise to integrate your enterprise.
- Methodologies, frameworks, and tools: Syntel leverages the Rational ALM Tool Suite along with other proprietary and partnership tools, methodologies, and frameworks to deliver application development. Methodologies include waterfall, rapid application development, and iterative development, object-oriented and component-based, and spiral. Each methodology addresses all aspects of the project including roles and responsibilities, standards and procedures to be followed, tools to be used, products to be delivered during each stage of the project's life cycle, and the presentation format and content of each deliverable.
- Component factory: Syntel’s component factory is focused on developing and cataloging reusable components to reduce development costs and improve time to market.
- Centers of Excellence: Our mature, repeatable and quality certified full software development lifecycle processes are supported by various specialized practice groups and Centers of Excellence including ECM, testing, BI and DW, .NET, and others.
- Knowledge transfer and retention: Syntel deploys its proprietary knowledge transfer and retention processes to collect intelligence and ramp up teams quickly. This provides improved service levels in terms of quick resolution of the problems, lessens dependence and criticality of transient knowledge stores, and brings new team members to the expected productivity level quickly.
- Rigorous quality: Syntel’s methodologies are built on industry standard process quality frameworks including CMMi, ISO, and PMI for project management.
- Alliances and partnerships: Syntel has strong relationships with leading global solutions providers such as Microsoft, Oracle, Rational, HP, and others to deliver best of breed off-the shelf tools and components where appropriate for your development project.
Application Development has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.