Excelicare is an application for collaborative, multi-disciplinary care of patients. It offers healthcare institutions a uniquely different approach by providing an integrated solution that is highly configurable and meets the requirements of all disciplines, departments and specialties.
Salient features of Electronic Patient Record (EPR)
- Registration facility for patients, clinicians, general practices, hospitals and so on with a linked Address Book
- Comprehensive Search functionality for individual patients and groups of patients
- Review screen giving a time-based overview of a patient's clinical encounters and rapid navigation to individual patient records and their contents
- Master Events List for instant review of problems and their level of criticality
- Documentation tools for structured and unstructured notes
- Multimedia folders to store media files in various formats including Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) images, X-rays, Audio and Video- Image Viewer for manipulating, annotating and browsing of image media
- Security and confidentiality ensured through the provision of Security Groups and Access Levels
- Links to legacy systems and external knowledge bases
- Clinical Codes browser linked to related forms
- Pre-defined reports and logs
- Print functionality for all forms
- Maintenance functions including Designer Tools, Lookup List maintenance, System Preferences and so on
Excelicare Electronic Patient Record has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.