Simple Route - Customize your Lync routing
With SimpleRoute, incoming audio and video calls and instant messages, depending on, origin, presence status as well as content, can be blocked or redirected. The frequently requested BusyOnBusy feature can be implemented for selected users. With Simple Route, message routing of the Lync server is adapted quickly, easily and safely to the needs of a company.
- The application of system-wide black list or white list to - block calls or to handle calls with preference
- Various routing of international calls
- The rejection of all other incoming calls during a telephone call with BusyOnBusy
- Control the Federation with other companies
- Securing a Lync widget on a website
- Redirecting or blocking of an instant message, depending on content, etc.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Create advanced configurations in minutes instead of hours.
- Script-based - no installation, no foreign software on the Lync server.
- "clean" interface - no external application can affect the operation of Lync Server.
- No programming skills required
- Free Edition is available for FREE.
- Lync administrators
- Lync users
- Lync-hosting providers
- manufacturers of Lync additional products
- system integrators
- Lync Server 2010 Standard or Enterprise Edition.
Try us now: Just download the Free Edition from www.colima.de
colima SimpleRoute has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.