GPOExIm is a simple tool used to tailor the existing settings in GPOs and Backed up GPOs in your domain. Administrator can Export/Import/Cut/Copy/Paste/Remove any GPO settings (like individual script, individual software installation msi etc) between GPOs and Backed up GPOs.
Supports following settings:
- GPO Policies: Registry, Wireless Networks, Folder Redirection, Remote Installation, Scripts, Security, Internet Explorer Maintenance, Software Installation, IP security, Public Key, LanSvc Networks, WLanSvc Networks, Policy-based QoS, Software Restriction, Windows Firewall, Network Access Protection Client Management
- GPO Preferences: Drive Maps, Internet Options, Start Menu, Regional Options, Network Shares, Services, Environment Variables, Files, Folders, Ini Files, Windows Registry, Shortcuts, Data Sources, Devices, Folder Options, Local Users and Groups, Network Options, Power Options, Printers, Scheduled Tasks
- Configured settings display: Displays all the available GPOs in a domain with their configured settings and thier values in a same window.
- Export/Import: Export/Import a particular setting from a GPO to a Backed up GPO and vice versa.
- GPO Tailor: Helps to Cut/Copy/Remove a particular setting between two GPOs or two Backed up GPOs.
- Focused Settings View: View a particular GPO settings in detail to focus the setting of their interest.
- GPO Testing Made Easy: Administrators can Export only the settings of their interest to the test domain. Test those settings in the test domain. Import those settings to the Production domain.
- Reduces Number of GPOs: Helps to reduce the number of GPOs in the domain. You can have only one GPO for a scope/target, instead of having a GPO for every settings.
JiJi GPOExIm - Group Policy Export Import Tool has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.