Sonata has a long involvement with Sharepoint for almost a decade now and has been involved with MOSS 2007 from the time of its pre-Beta release. With a track record of over 35 customer engagements in MOSS 2007, Sonata has significantly and successfully helped numerous organizations benefit from the power of MOSS 2007.
Sonata's consultants come together with the customer representatives to study the current MOSS environment, governance processes & business goals for the MOSS solution. On the basis of this study, we help define the future state for your MOSS implementation and demonstrate the key benefits of the new solution through a proof-of-concept (POC).
These services are designed to bring following benefits to the customers :
- Ease of Engagment : Offering a flexible engagement model and set of comprehensive services so you can concentrate on core activities of your business.
- Reduced TCO : Leveraging Global delivery model and utilizing our reusable assets (SONNETS) saving cost and effort on development.
- Maximise Investment :Making the best out of your IT investment by implementing proper governance Consulting on Hardware and Software licensing optimization. Help you adopt best strategy by leveraging Software+Service architecture.
Key aspects of our services include :
- Employee awareness programs to aid adoption; end - user training.
- Definition of governance policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to address common pitfalls like site creation management, content lifecycle management, Information architecture and backup.
- Infrastructure plan based on the current level of content, expected growth, usage pattern analysis, security and disaster recovery requirements.
- Hybrid solution architecture integrating MOSS with other business application, thereby optimizing license costs.
- Proven, iterative design and development methodology that leverages Sonata's implementation accelerators (SONNETS) for collaboration, workflow and analytics.
- Management of the SharePoint environments covering deployment, monitoring and ensuring that service level agreements are met.
- Support services that take care of defects and enhancements to suit changing business needs, including L1, L2 and L3 support driven by SLAs.
SonnetPortal - Collaboration portal on SharePoint 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.