- Company Website: http://www.epiance.com
Epiance builds a software product suite called epiplex500. It is an application that enables customers to capture or record business processes on mainstream Windows, Java and Green screen applications – Including applications such as SAP, Oracle, Matlab, PeopleSoft etc, also CAD applications including Catia & UGNX – plus many others. Customers use those captured files to generate, edit and publish outputs in 5 different ways:
- Automates Documentation – User guides, software manuals, training manuals, compliance documents and many more types of documents
- Creates Simulations - System Fault Diagnostics, Process Evaluation, Knowledge transfer and learning objects and for systems demonstrations etc
- Authors eLearning – Systems and process training fully Industry (SCORM)AICC compliant
- LIVE Desk Top Support - EPSS – live “In Application” context sensitive support at the desk top
- Analyzes – Powerful Evaluation & Measurement of performance and ROI The product is scalable with modules for single user’s right up to enterprise customers with thousands of connected users.
The company has a global reach through an extensive network of partners and the product suite has a language adapter that allows content to be automatically generated in 17 different languages. It sits between the Operating System and the application and interprets commands between the two and captures or records those interactions. Users of epiplex500 include Business Process Managers/Project Managers, Trainers, Content Authors, Document management teams, Software developers and support technicians, Process and knowledge managers and HR & compliance professionals. Modular packaging and competitive pricing makes Epiplex500 a strong contender in its niche.
Epiance Software Private Limited has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.