Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation, Utilities
- Company Website: http://www.opentext.com/
OpenText, an enterprise software company and leader in enterprise content management, helps organizations manage and gain the true value of their business content. OpenText brings two decades of expertise supporting millions of users in 114 countries. Working with our customers and partners, we bring together leading Content Experts to help organizations capture and preserve corporate memory, increase brand equity, automate processes, mitigate risk, manage compliance and improve competitiveness.
As a publicly traded company, OpenText manages and maximizes its resources and relationships to ensure the success of great minds working together.
OpenText’s work with Microsoft is driven by three core tenets – that our business solutions should help customers:
- Enable an effective, ECM-driven corporate compliance framework.
- Aggregate content within business context while maximizing its value and reducing the cost of managing it.
- Easily deploy Microsoft SharePoint sites with built-in compliance and simplify the deployment of tailored business applications.
OpenText Corporation has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Applications from this company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Application Development