Enterprise Project Management Solution using Project Server 2007/2010/2013
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Project Management, Certification Training
Works With:Microsoft ASP.NET, Microsoft Project Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Industry Focus:Healthcare, Manufacturing
Enterprise Project Management (EPM) based on Microsoft Project Server is built on Microsoft SharePoint Server, bringing together powerful business collaboration platform services with structured execution capabilities to provide flexible work management solutions. Project Server unifies project and portfolio management to help organizations align resources and investments with business priorities, gain control across all types of work, and visualize performance using powerful dashboards. Project Server, built on SharePoint, delivers flexible work management solutions.
EPM provides end-to-end project and portfolio management (PPM) capabilities.
• Familiar SharePoint user interface throughout the solution.
• Common data store eliminating the need for the Project Server Gateway.
• Intuitive and simplified administration.
• Localized portfolio selection capabilities.
• Comprehensive Application Programming Interface (API) including both project and portfolio capabilities.
EPM deployment enables organizations to gain business visibility and insight and as a result control of all change, which enhances decision-making, improves alignment with business strategy, maximizes resource utilization and makes it possible to measure and increase operational efficiency.
Our EPM services include:
- MS EPM Implementation and Deployment:
-Small, Medium and Large Farm Deployment
-Customization (Out of Box ) Development using PSI
-Integration with LOB & other Business applications.
-Post Implementation Support
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- MS EPM Health Checkup
- MS EPM Up-gradation
- MS EPM Migration
- Microsoft Project Server / Project Trainings