Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
1. Get Instant Online Access: Start a free trial of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in less than five minutes.
2. Increase User Adoption: Users can launch Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for Outlook at sign-up. Help reduce the learning curve and speed user adoption with a familiar Outlook interface.
3. Get Started Faster: The new Get Started Panes put context-based tools, tips, and guidance in your users’ hands. Located at the top of each view, these panes contain links to articles, videos, and helpful wizards to walk users through common tasks. Users may choose to hide or show individual panes—and the system will remember their preferences.
4. Pay as you go: With Online Microsoft CRM service you don't have to worry about continually investing in new hardware and software if you want to add users, particularly users in remote offices. All you need is a PC with internet access.
5. Track Your Outlook Data: The Add Contacts Wizard helps you to quickly identify contacts to import by grouping them by company name, e-mail address, or user-defined categories. Users also have the option to import related e-mail messages and appointments.
6. Stay Connected: In addition to connecting through a web browser or the Outlook client, users can now access Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online through their mobile phone. Mobile Express is hosted in Microsoft Datacenters and is included with your subscription, at no additional cost.
7. Gain Valuable Insights: Take advantage of the new Home Page dashboard to start your day with an overview of your daily tasks and the business metrics that are important to you. Choose from more than 30 charts to help you visualize the health of your business. Administrators can also create custom charts for users.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.