Today's most successful distributors and manufacturers are agile, rapidly responsive, and customer compliant. ACE can get you there and keep you there.
ACE, built inside Microsoft Dynamics NAV, takes the unique approach of incorporating all key customer compliance functions into a single system. Your needs are met without the pain of having to “bolt on” adjunct software and maintain updates to messy interfaces.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Forecasting functionality streamlines business processes and delivers superior visibility to real time information, handling long lead times, reducing inventory, and increasing customer service levels.
- EDI is handled inside base NAV, with EDI data elements mapped directly to and from the database fields in NAV.
- EDI documents are stored with like documents in NAV (ie. invoices with invoices) as well as in a special EDI file cabinet for easy access.
- Lanham Services makes EDI implantation quick and pain-free.
- Package-level detail is captured for the automatic creation of Advanced Shipment Notices (ASNs).
- Prints certified carrier labels (UPS, FedEx, USPS), custom labels, and UCC128 labels at the time of packing
- Bill of Lading helps streamline planning and executing shipments.
- All order, shipping, and billing data is created and maintained natively in NAV, providing unprecedented access to data from anywhere in the system.
- Manage inventory inside your four walls with
E-Ship and E-Receive, or in an ACE Warehousing discipline using handheld devices for accuracy and efficiency.
- ACE handles all functions inside NAV that would otherwise require disparate systems for ERP, forecasting, EDI, labeling, bar coding, receiving, package carrier manifests, shipping, and Warehouse Management.
ACE - Advanced Commerce ERP has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.