Document Exchange and EDI is part of the To-Increase Business Integration Solutions (BIS) and supports the exchange of critical business information with business partners and customers.Whether you would like to support a multi-company/multi-site implementation, or if you want to implement EDI with one or more business partners, Document Exchange helps you to manage information flows between business partners efficiently and effectively.
The solution supports the intercompany document exchange throughout the total process, whether the company administrations belonging to the same enterprise reside in the same or in separated Microsoft Dynamics NAV environments.
- Easy setup for an integrated business process
- Delivers integration through configuring and modeling, with no development required
- No knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV data structure needed
- Generic document definition for creating documents that are a part of the process flow
- Easy set up and maintenance for messages by business partners
- Supports multiple databases
- Supports multiple Microsoft Dynamics NAV versions and localizations
- Lower risk of inefficiency and data inconsistency
- Cost savings for intercompany process handling
- Works with various EDI standards and formats
- Ensures better communication between company administrations
- Changes to documents can also be synchronized
- Prevents double work and input of data
Document Exchange and EDI for Microsoft Dynamics NAV has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.