Project Server Connector for service manager 2012 is an Add-In for Microsoft Project Server 2010 that enables project owners/managers to integrate their projects and project plans directly into Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012.
The Connector allows project managers to:
- Convert Project tasks into (Incidents, Problems, Change Requests, And Service Requests)
- Select resources and assets from service manager and associate them with specific project tasks
- Convert Service Desk Workflows into Project task sequences and import them into their plans
The Connector allows IT operations teams to:
- Convert incidents, problems, change requests, release requests, and service requests into projects
- Auto update project managers about the status of their tasks and requests
- Provide project manager with a more accurate way of defining what they want by providing them with service management templates
The Connector is built with co-existence capabilities with the Microsoft Project-TFS connector, having the two connectors working simultaneously allows users to model advanced ALM/DevOps scenarios using the combination of the two connectors.
Project Server Connector for System Center Service Manager 2012 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.